Monday, March 4, 2013

A few insights

Oren commented on our idea to include a touch screen below the map. 
  • The screen below/beside the map is a turnoff. Screens are out, everybody use them, touch is everywhere - Wood or 3d printed map. As large as you can.
  • LEDs for data feedback, and you can add 7-segment text display, like a ticker, to show the song name etc. 
  • More statistics info - too technical and not poetic like the rest of the experience, but if you insist - it should be on the users mobile phone, like augmented reality above the map, I direct my phone to an area on the map and see the stats visualization on my little screen. That way, you do not need to bring the screens. But the stats is an overkill. Priority 4...
  • Dive deeper into the flow details.
  • How do I tag to an area, what if I'm between areas, how do you deal with GPS uncertainty, what feedback do I get for tagging, what incentive do I have to contribute.

We decided not to include touch screens for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment